Tbilisi Sightseeing tour: from 9:00 o'clock till 19:00
- "Sameba" Cathedral,- On November 23, 2004, onSt. George's Day, the cathedral was consecrated byCatholicos Patriarch of GeorgiaIlia IIand high-ranking representatives of fellow Orthodox Churches of the world. The height of the cathedral from the ground to the top of the cross is 105,5 metres. The underground chapel occupies 35,550 cubic metres. The height is 13 metres.
- Metekhi Church (12th -13th cc), built under the order of king Demetre the 2nd, although the former church stood here already in 5th century.
- VisitSioni Cathedral (7th -19th cc).
- After wondering in old city, we visit Narikhala Fortress - the main citadel of the city, enjoying the wonderful views of Tbilisi.
- Visit Sulphur Baths, characterized with a therapeutic nature having the constant temperature of 8-40 C.
- Visit National Museum of Georgia where you can enjoy the permanent exhibition "The Archaeological Treasury".
- Visit "Mtawminda" Park where you will enjoy with beautiful views of Tbilisi, you can test the famous Georgian Lemonade- " Laghidze" and "Acharuli Khachapuri".
Visit to Botanical Park where you will see unique plants,
- Visit Open Air Museum of ethnography which was founded on April 27 1966, by famous Georgian Ethnographer George Chitia. It occupies 52 hectars of land and houses more than eight thousand artifacts brought from all over the Georgia.
Drive to Mtskheta - the ancient capital of Georgia, located at the confluence of the Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers.
Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Jvari, the 6th century cross-shaped monastery built on the top of a cliff.
Visit Svetitskhoveli, the fortified cathedral dating from the 11th century. Svetitskhoveli is a sacred place where the Robe of Christ is buried.
Tour Price for group of 7 people - 200 GEL with the guide service
150 Gel with ought Guide service
Tour Price for 2/4 persons - 160 GEL with the guide service
Tour Price for 2/4 persons- 100GEL with ought the guide service